2007年9月11日 星期二

From M76劉秉彥‧大蛙

Hi:
I am DaWa, M76大蛙劉秉彥, Ping-Yen Liu. I can only type in English because of my computer problem, sorry.
Hope anyone can recognize me. I am currently in Boston, working as a postdoctor fellowship in a Vascular Medicine Research Lab in Harvard Medical School. Don't worry, I will be back next year.

I have been here for 1.5 years and my previous work was in National Cheng-Kung University Medical Center, the same as 黃欽威 Chin-Wei Huang. I majored in Cardiovascular disease.
I, of course, can not join our party this time. I cannot imagine that 10 year has passed since last reunion date. I really miss all guys in KMCC, especially receiving letters from the names that usually appeared in the Family books...Wish that you can have a very nice day on 9/22. I will keep contact with you all.
Can you send some pictures for us whom will be unable to be back this time? My hair are somewhat white, how about you all? Oh, I have 2 kids, both boys with age 6 and 3. They are cute.
Best regards,

DaWa, Ping-Yen Liu, MD, PhD

2 則留言:

ph776005 提到...

哈囉大蛙:
因為令堂跟我嬸嬸的關係,這些年,我都是在我堂弟、堂妹的婚禮上,碰到伯母,而得知你的近況(冠璋婚禮小花童好像還是你的小朋友)。最近是去年底我堂妹的婚禮,知道你去美國深造啦。

ps:
報告觀眾,大蛙跟我大堂弟還有我,是小學同學(沒落的台南名小學校—永福國小),從小認識,所以大蛙的媽媽才會主動報乎我知(老府城人的親切)。

子凌
20070918凌晨

DaWa 提到...

Yes, we have not met for a long time....
Don't worry, I will be back soon, next March.
This blog is so good that we can have reunion anytime, right?
Please give my regards to these "OLD MEN & WOMEN".